No products in the cart.
Cockatoo Edition 11 | Tracey Keller BRONZE Cockatoo Sculpture
- To read the story of this sculpture, scroll down to Description below (it’s worth a squizz!)
- Created using the LOST WAX TECHNIQUE – an ancient process that enables intricate detail to be maintained. See the full process here.
- Each one hand embellished by Tracey Keller and totally unique.
- Certificate of Authenticity is recorded and given with each sculpture (don’t lose it ok?).
- This colour range will have a limited release of 20 only.
- Hand signed and numbered by Tracey, each piece comes in its custom made velvet pouch.
If you are interested in purchasing, please submit the below enquiry and once we confirm availability, we will forward you payment details pronto!
Totally unpredictable, you sometimes sit back in a crowd, but only for a short time then… BOOM!! You have the cheesiest grin ever and laugh at your own jokes – which sometimes are funnier than the story (sorry!).
People love your spontaneity and your enthusiasm, and life around you is constant entertainment. Look at you, head tilted, with the “who me?” eyebrows and your flamboyant feathers, or, WAIT! Are they really feathers? Can I see something deeper there too? You want to share the party with your friends, and carry a few along for the ride, so they will also learn a bit along the way. Superstar you! Don’t change ok?
Banjo Patterson wrote some fabulous prose about the white cockatoo – have you read it? This wee cockatoo has some great stories for you to create, just make sure they are all about you, and how amazing you are ok? Oh, by the way, why do you like turtles??
See how Tracey created it using the Lost Wax Technique here.